Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Top 10 Burgers in Dubai Part 2


 5. Bareburger (a vegan burger!)


I'm not a Vegan but I really enjoy the experience that I had at Bareburger its one of a kind and the best part that you can customize your burger the way you want it with ingredients are mostly all organic.
I had The Point Burger and its really so Tasty
My highlight goes to the best food I had so feel free to order what you like.
My Tip: "Build your Burger"
Locations La Mer, City Walk, The Pointe Cost Dh44


4. Parker's


I wont lie but its worth it! maybe you are thinking Dh62 is way expensive for a burger,
I agree but its one of the best burgers I had around the would.
the flavor of the truffle hit you and the pate melts in your mouth its really worth it.
My highlight goes to the best food I had so feel free to order what you like.
My Tip: "Worth it"
Location: Dubai Mall. La Mer and MCC Cost: Dh62 for the truffle burger


 3. No. Fifty Seven Boutique CafΓ©


The recently opened cafe in Dubai serves an incredibel gourmet Wagyu burger made with two different types of cheeses, a brioche sesame bun and very simple toppings. The burger is cut in half and grilled once again down the middle. It is one of the best burgers I've ever tried. It also comes with a bunch of truffle parmesan fries. 
simple as it can gets all the food blind together and give you the blind feeling
My highlight goes to the best food I had so feel free to order what you like.
My Tip: "Ask for cut and grill"
Location: THAT Concept Store Cost: Dh35 for a burger, Dh18 for Cajun Fries


2. Good Burger


This spot is one of the latest additions to the Dubai burger scene. It was founded in February 2020 and was born out of the kitchen of Maiz Tacos. They offer great and high-quality burgers. Since launching, Good Burger has grown its menu to include fried chicken burgers, portobello mushroom burger, messy fries and more. Their unique selling point is how well their season their patties and the quality ingredients they use on their meat. They also have a special collab burger, which they've made with Maiz Tacos, the Good Mexican Chicken Sandwich.
My highlight goes to the best food I had so feel free to order what you like.
My Tip: "Ask for Extra Cheese"
Location: JLT Cluster Y Lakeshore Tower, inside Maiz Tacos Cost: Dh40 for the burger


1. Meat Me There


Welcome to my number one burger, the best, juiciest, simplest, and full with flavor that you can't imagine. A lot of people don't know about it and I'm here today sharing my deepest dark secret with you. Meat Me There is my number one restraint for burger in Dubai, its has this different flavor and its all come from the black Australian onyx beef, maybe its looks simple but its full with flavor and joy.
My highlight goes to the best food I had so feel free to order what you like.
My Tip: "Ask for Extra Crunchy"
Location: Al Souq Mall, Jumeirah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim 2 — Dubai Cost: Dh38 for the Meat Me Burger and Dh25 for the fries

4 comments: