Saturday, November 6, 2021

Top 10 Burgers in Dubai Part 1

10. ​Burger Pit​​​​​​

Burger Pit is a classic American burger place. 
its so simple and it a good quality food
I had the original burger and loaded cheese fires
My highlight goes to the best food I had so feel free to order what you like.
My Tip "Always Get Loaded Cheese Fires"
Location: Last Exit (all of them) Cost: Dh30 for the original, Dh20 for loaded cheese fries 


9. Salt
Everyone talks about Salt when they think about burgers in Dubai. salt started in small food track in Dubai Kite Beach, which grow and before a one of the best burgers in Dubai.
My highlight goes to the best food I had so feel free to order what you like.
My Tip "Try The Lotus Shake"
Location: Kite Beach, Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina Mall, La Mer. They also have locations in RAK, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and even Saudi Arabia Cost: Dh32 for the original, Dh18 for cheese fries, Dh40 Lotus Shake 

8. Five Guys
5guys burger is one of the burgers I had and made me feel like I'm eating from home,
its so simple and tasty.
I had the cheeseburger, all beef hot dog
My highlight goes to the best food I had so feel free to order what you like.
My Tip: "let the food cool before you start digging"
Location: Multiple Outlets  Cost: Starting from Dh38

7. Slider Station
Slider Station is the first conveyor belt burger joint in the world.
 its a hole new level of burger experience that you never had before
 I start up with Cola Coffee Brisket as starter and then I had Machine Gun, Midnight, Wagyu Truffle Cheese Steak and Dynamite 
My highlight goes to the best food I had so feel free to order what you like.
My Tip: "You have to try Cola Coffee Brisket"
Location: Jumeirah 1 - Al Wasl Road Cost: Sliders start from Dh14

6. Shake Shack
we all know Shake Shack and we all know where its came from but still I have to give it a rate because its one of the burger when I eat it takes me back to home, the beef is so soft and the bun is so fluffy and the melted cheese give you the messy you always wanna it.
I had Shack Burger and Smoke Shack.
My highlight goes to the best food I had so feel free to order what you like.
My Tip: "Don't over order its heavy"
Locations Multiple Cost starting from Dh30 




12 comments:

  1. Bareburger Is my all time favorite!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. اختيارك موفق للمطاعم 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. شكرأ على التعليق وان شاء اكون عن حسن ظنكم

      Delete
  3. فعلاً من اللذ المطاعم👏🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. شكرأ على التعليق وان شاء اكون عن حسن ظنكم

      Delete
  4. Good variety of restaurants and I totally agree.. wish you a good luck in your business

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the review but my first option for burger will be slider station 🤤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx for the Comment
      Slider Station is one of the Top Burgers in Dubai I like too

      Delete